We ship items using FedEx, UPS and U.S. mail. When products are shipped to you
by common carrier, Anasphere's liability to you for breakage and/or
non-delivery of the products by the common carrier will be limited by
the limits of liability provided by the common carrier's terms and
conditions of carriage.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) must be obtained
from Anasphere and sent with any product return.
- Freight on merchandise being returned to Anasphere is to be prepaid.
- Defective merchandise including original shipping fees will be
credited upon receipt of merchandise at the Anasphere warehouse.
Defective merchandise must be reported within 60 days.
- Non-defective merchandise will be credited at original invoice
less shipping fees and a restocking fee of: 10% for orders of 1 to 15
days, 20% for orders 16-30 days from invoice date.
- Merchandise must be returned in the original packaging, with all parts.
No returns or credit requests for non-defective merchandise are accepted
after 30 days of invoice/ship date.
- Replacement product must be ordered again as a new order with a new
order number and will include shipping charges.
- Credit will be issued within 5 business days of receipt of merchandise
at the Anasphere warehouse.
- All returns must reference an Order Number.
Claims for lost shipment or damage must be reported to Anasphere within 7 days
of delivery/expected delivery date. If you have filed a claim, the claim
number must be given to Anasphere when you report the loss or damage.
Original boxes, enclosed documentation and packaging materials should be saved.
Carriers may require on-site inspection before the product can be returned.